Ecorys UK has a unique opportunity available for an Administrator to join the team in Birmingham. The role is a full time, up to 12 month fixed term contract working 37 hours per week. We are offering the Administrator a salary of £17,000 to £17,500 depending on experience plus benefits.
Ecorys UK is a premier player in the provision of research, evaluation, consultancy and technical assistance services to the public, private and third sectors, working closely with national, European and International governments, policymakers and stakeholders. We work on some of the highest profile and most challenging research, evaluation and consultancy projects and offer a fast-paced work environment.
For this role, the candidate will be required to provide general administrative support to the Erasmus+ programme and projects.
What are the responsibilities of the Administrator?
- Maintaining an efficient electronic and hard copy filing system;
- Formatting professional looking reports, documents, diagrams, etc
- Typing / preparing documentation (including scanning documents, preparing letters using our templates);
- Organising workshops / meetings / conferences/ seminars (internal and external), including checking availability of staff/clients, booking rooms using our IT system, booking travel and hotels, organising refreshments, liaising with venues and IT arrangements;
- Arranging postal/courier collections;
- Providing cover on reception when required;
- Helping coordinate or contribute to other activities the team is involved in, for example internal events, newsletters, marketing activities, etc.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as appropriate.
What skills do I need to have to become an Administrator?
- Advanced MS Word skills are essential, especially Mail Merge;
- Previous experience of providing excellent customer service, both in writing and phone-based;
- Data entry experience and an excellent attention to detail.
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
- A salary from £17,000 to £17,500 depending on experience.
- We also offer a competitive benefits package including 25 days annual leave, childcare vouchers and more.
Closing Date: Monday 9 January 2017
Why not 'apply' today? Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a global group working in more than 100 countries, as our Administrator.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.