FCBI is beginning another year of huge growth; with a solid 18-year track record and active in more than 50 countries around the world where they run websites, magazines, exhibitions and their own senior level, high profile business conferences.
Position: Data Operations Executive
Location: Shoreditch, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20k per annum
About the role:
Dynamic, fast growing Media Company seeks an Administrator. Their Data Operations department currently sits within a larger Operational department that consists of seven people and upon joining; you will become an integral member of this diverse and welcoming team, ensuring the smooth running of FCBI.
- Database knowledge and entry
- Handle inbound customer emails and calls
- Deal with daily administration tasks
- Liaise closely with sponsors and exhibitors
- Elements of account management / Sector responsibilities
- Coordinating processes with teams across FCBI
- Will make their customers feel welcome, and strive to continuously deliver excellent customer service
- Friendly, calm under pressure, and have a can do attitude'
- Have an eye for detail and take pride in their work
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills, good grammar and spelling
- Know how to organize and prioritise themselves and others
- Spanish speaking
- Exposure to Salesforce or other CRM systems
You may have experience of the following: Data Operations Executive, Administrator, Amin Assistant, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Customer Services, CRM Executive, Office Assistant, Database Administrator, CRM Assistant etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.