Outreach Centre Administrator
Location: Tower Hamlets
Full time, permanent role, working Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, with one day working until 7:00pm
As one of the largest providers of adult training in the South East, Go Train are continuously expanding and developing our services. Therefore we have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the Tower Hamlets Outreach Centre team as the Outreach Centre Administrator.
The role involves:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Outreach Centre's administration duties, supporting your colleagues, our learners and Go Train's partners.
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors and clients, dealing with all enquiries and queries.
- Prioritising your workload with excellent organisational, time management and computer skills.
- Adapting to each learner's individual needs with an approachable persona.
You will need to hold a Level 2 (minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent) qualification in Maths and English. If you only hold one of these qualifications, Go Train may fully fund and support you to achieve the qualification.
Go Train offer:
- A supportive team that nurtures your strengths
- Opportunities for career progression
- Your birthday off every year
- Staff pension scheme
- A rewarding environment with plenty of variety
If you're passionate about making a difference to the lives of our adult learners, and want to inspire them to reach their full potential, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply now with an up to date CV to begin a fun and exciting new role.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.