Entertainment Rigging Administrator / Trainee Sales Executive that has excellent customer service, organisational, time-management and administrative skills with the drive and determination to progress into sales is required by a well-established Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates will have a combination of administrative skills, customer service mind-set and entertaining rigging product knowledge. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, drive and determination to progress into sales. Any experience within the Entertainment Rigging Industry would be highly desirable.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Entertainment Rigging Administrator / Trainee Sales Executive that has excellent customer service, organisational, time-management, administrative and people skills.
Working as the Entertainment Rigging Administrator / Trainee Sales Executive you will be based in the Company's Leeds office where you will support the Company's Entertainment Rigging Sales Team.
As the Entertainment Rigging Administrator / Trainee Sales Executive you will provide administrative and general support that will include:
- Raising sales orders, purchase orders and pro-forma invoices
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customer's queries
- Carrying out general administration duties
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Entertainment Rigging Administrator / Trainee Sales Executive you will have the following skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Be highly organised and have previous administration experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be familiar with providing a time critical service
- Have a good general level of literacy, numeracy and computer skills, which are essential for this role
- Be able to problem solve under pressure whilst showing willingness to learn and develop whilst on the job
- Have a good understanding of spreadsheets and word processing programmes, preferably Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Be a team player with excellent motivation, confidence and drive
- Have the ability to provide a high standard of customer service/focus
- Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Preferably, you will have knowledge of entertainment rigging terminology and equipment
This is a chance to join a small but very friendly team with a good sense of humour. There are good career prospects within the company for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV's of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Leeds, West Yorkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
AWD online operates as an employment agency.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.