This is a fantastic apprenticeship that will require successful candidates to be fully committed to their learning and developing their skill set. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A specialist training provider offering a wide range of classroom and online training courses across the industry sector in which they operate.
They are currently recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice. The role will include a wide variety of duties giving the successful applicant excellent experience of working within a busy administration department. The role will become full time for the right applicant upon completion of the apprenticeship qualification.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- On reception duties
- Answering incoming telephone calls and directing them to the relevant department/people
- Dealing with e-mail enquiries
- Processing training course bookings
- Informing awarding bodies of training courses
- Processing certification for learners
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
- Managing the company diary system
- Processing invoices & payments using SAGE
- Managing staff holiday diary
- Eventually become involved with the company's payroll system (full training will be provided)
Your training will
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 in Business & Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £25k in a business role.
Who should apply...
- With a friendly and engaging personality
- With a good communication skill
- With a keen eye for accuracy
- Who is proficient in all Microsoft software
- Who is willing to train
- Who is an ability to use own initiative
- With a Smart appearance
- With a punctual, hardworking, trustworthy, honest, organised, flexible and good communication skills
The successful candidate will ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important information:
Daily working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm or 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship. Additionally, may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.