This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A leading accountancy practice working with clients across many business sectors.
This company has a strong ethos towards nurturing and developing young talent.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Answering phone
- Dealing with post
- Scanning documents
- Updating work schedules
- Updating internal records
- Dealing with HMRC access
- Processing new clients, ensuring documentation is received
- Word editing accounts
- Assisting with some basic accountancy work
- Doing general office duties
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a Microsoft Office Specialist qualifications and City & Guilds Level 3 in Business & Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £25k in a business role.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- Good IT skills: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Good handwritten & communication skills
- Confidence, being able to communicate well with others
- A high attention to details
- Good customer service
- Admin experience
- A friendly, reliable, enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Good Timekeeping skills and positive thinking
- 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours: Monday to Thursday 9:00am-5:00am, Friday 9:00am-4:00pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You will have the opportunity to gain progression into full time employment with the company.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.