This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
An independent, elite corporate advisory firm focused on sharing their insights in areas of strategy, positioning, funding, business development, and brand building for private equity, real estate, and real assets.
They assist start-ups and entrepreneurs by preparing pitch books, business plans, teasers, cash flow forecasts and a road map for going forward.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Assisting with business development and activities
- Reviewing, processing and generating correspondence
- Accompanying Chairwoman and CEO, Negin, to pitches and meetings
- Creating pitch books, writing business plans, and assisting with marketing/marketing teasers
- Doing any ad hoc projects/administrative duties as required
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a Microsoft Office Specialist qualifications and City & Guilds Level 3 in Business & Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £25k in a business role.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- Excellent related academic and professional experience
- An exceptional and professional demeanour
- A commitment to producing high quality work
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- A strong, demonstrated work ethic
- A keen desire to learn about the industry and will take advantage of every opportunity
- 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
- Daily working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm
- Your daily wage for the first 6 months will be £150 per week
- This role offers opportunities for you to gain additional training
- The dress code is Business/formal
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Based on expectations met, you could be offered a full-time position with the company.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.