Chinese Mandarin Speaker Customer Service Representative
Would you like to work in a challenging, multicultural environment for a fast-growing company with a lot of international opportunities? Do you have a passion for dealing with people and rising to new challenges? We are looking for London based Customer Service Representative (Preferably Chinese Mandarin speaker), a position that requires excellent interpersonal skills, a real desire to succeed and full attention to details.
If you feel you have what it takes to successfully undertake this role, please forward your CV and a brief covering letter outlining the attributes that you feel sets you apart from the rest.
- Handle day-today Customer Applications in compliance with Standard Operations Procedures - greeting customers, supporting completion and check of documents
- Following an established and defined filing and administration process, guided by a computer-based system
- Ensure engagement with applicants, provide a first-class service and positive customer experience
- Handle customer complaints assertively, and efficiently
- Handle problem customers assertively and diplomatically
- Support initiatives to support the ongoing improvement of business performance
- Support other team members in order to develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- General education to higher secondary school level
- Robust knowledge of customer service techniques and principles
- Demonstrable experience in a customer service role engaging direct liaison with the public
- Working in a fast-paced and at times highly pressured environment
- Fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin languages; knowledge of any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent personal time management and organizational skills
- Can do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Patient, professional and with a stable personality
- Available to work extended hours from time to time, and at short notice
- Able to demonstrate a clean criminal record, in accordance with the vetting/declaration process
- Must have unrestricted permission to work in the UK.
Who we are: TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations. We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers. Interested? Please apply until 28.01.2017.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.