This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A market leading not-for-profit health insurer, who can trace its history back to 1873 where it aided the implementation of the find which aiding Birmingham Hospitals.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will ...
- Answer and action phone calls from customers and clients
- Respond to customer queries via phone, email, or via an online portal
- Book medical appointments for clients (employees of connected companies)
- Send medical reports to customers
- Scan and photocopy paperwork to be reviewed by the client
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 in Business & Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £25k in a business role.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be...
- Hard working with a great attention to detail
- Able to work collaboratively as part as a team
- Analytical with fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You will gain progression on to a Higher Level Apprenticeship and/or a full time role within the company for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.