Company Secretarial Administrator
RICS promotes professional standards and qualifications in the development and management of land, real estate, construction and infrastructure. Their talented team are the driving force, ensuring that the right education, skills and integrity are at the heart of the profession.
They are growing their team around the world and offer a stimulating career where you can really make a difference. Consistently recognised in Best Companies as one of the top Not-For-Profit Organisations to Work For, you'd enjoy an engaging and vibrant environment with the opportunity to increase your skills and achieve your ambitions.
Position: Company Secretarial Administrator
Location: Westminster, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £21k - £25k per annum
The Company Secretarial Administrator will provide administrative support on various internal and external governance, company secretarial and compliance activities.
- Liaising with colleagues globally to ensure prompt filing of annual paperwork
- Developing a relationship with external law firms and company secretarial agents
- Drafting board resolutions and power of attorney documents
- Building a relationship with signatories of all legal entities
- Ensuring documents are signed accurately and on time and filed correctly
- Preparing purchase orders, bank account updates, branch set ups, account filings
- Filing annual accounts and annual returns for all companies and subsidiaries
- Assisting with ad hoc requests for project support
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Company secretarial experience
- Administration, such as photocopying, printing, filing, bundling
- Organising meetings, virtually (e.g. by webex / video link) and physically including booking travel and venues
- Managing diaries / outlook calendars
- Confident and competent familiarity with document programs and formatting
- Word, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Microsoft Project, Internet Explorer, Webex / Bluejeans / Skype or similar, database and social media
- Able to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with people at different levels within the organisation
You may have experience of the following: Trainee Company Secretary, Company Secretarial Administrator, Assistant Company Secretary, ICSA, Compliance Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Corporate Legal Assistant, Paralegal, Corporate Governance, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.