Customer Service/Administration Support - Are you looking for progression?
Are you a great communicator looking for a challenge and a step up in your career? Are you looking to be appreciated and recognised for your hard work?
Our busy promotions office, are looking for an enthusiastic, individuals to join our customer service team. You will be a great communicator who knows how to engage with different type of people, interact with customers on behalf of big brands and a strong team player who can motivate your team to achieve targets.
- Manage customer and client relations
- Communicate with clients and resolve issues as needed
- Keep track of sales and records
- Work closely with our marketing & PR team
- Coordinate events and teams
- Conduct brand presentations with customers
For ambitious candidates, we offer management training, during this time we will teach you:
- Team Leadership and development
- Recruitment, HR & administration
- Event organisation and planning
- Campaign and client management
- Business development
In return for your hard work we offer:
- Weekly appreciation dinners at Norwich's top restaurants
- Cocktail Wednesday - everyone comes together after work for cocktails at our local venue to celebrate successes.
- Annual Award Gala (a night of dinner and dancing to say "thank you" for everyone's hard work)
- Management Training
- Exclusive national and international business trips, including, USA, Europe & Australia.
- Yearly R&R retreats, including, Portugal & the Canary Islands. (Take a look at our website and see where we've recently jetted off to).
Want to know more about Norfolk & Suffolk Promotions?
We are an enthusiastic event based promotions company working exclusively on behalf of some of the UK's biggest brands. We have a variety of clients we represent in the Food, Telecom, Charity, Banking, Beauty and Entertainment industries. Our personal event based face-to-face approach allows us to meet with potential new customers directly.
For Consideration: Please send your CV through the online application process by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.