An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join a dynamic and fast growing online business based in Clapham, London retailing healthcare products to customers in the UK and Europe. Founded in 2008, we pride ourselves in providing high quality and innovative healthcare products combined with excellent customer service. Our customers include hospitals, sports clubs, physiotherapists, athletes and councils.
We require an experienced and enthusiastic candidate who can deliver a high quality and professional service to customers both over the telephone and by email. You will also be part of our dispatch team packing and processing customer's orders.
The business is constantly growing and diversifying into new and exciting fields. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn a huge amount about customer service and ecommerce. For the right candidate there are opportunities to progress within the business.
As a Customer Service Advisor your duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service over the phone and by email.
- Assisting customers with their order queries and product information.
- Liaising with our suppliers for order updates and product details.
- Working with internal departments to ensure customer queries are resolved efficiently.
- Ensuring the customer order process is a seamless and pleasant experience.
- Processing customer returns.
- Updating product descriptions.
- Further ad hoc responsibilities.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Have a polite and confident telephone manner.
- Must be able to write product descriptions clearly and accurately.
- Be able to work to deadlines and have great attention to detail.
- Teamwork skills.
The working hours of this Customer Service Advisor role are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (37.5 paid working hours per week). In return you will receive a salary of £20,000 per annum.
How to apply:
Your first challenge is to provide 10 bullet points on why you think you would be perfect for the role along with your current CV. You can include your 10 bullet points in the cover note/cover email of your response or as the first page of your CV.
We look forward to seeing what you come up with!
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.