Customer Service Advisor
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors for our ADT brand and are looking for customer focused and enthusiastic individuals to join a vibrant Contact Centre Team, based in Manchester City Centre, employed on a permanent basis.
As the UK's leading alarm and security specialists ADT protect over 210,000 homes. Using the latest technology to create innovative and easy to use products, ADT keep home owners one step ahead of the threats to their property. In a competitive market place, ADT are constantly evolving to maintain their competitive edge and to do this understand the importance of having a workforce who think the same; people with the desire to play their part in making the world a safer place.
Reporting to the Team Leader, as a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for providing outstanding levels of service to existing ADT customers. Your responsibilities and duties will include, although will not be limited to;
- Answering customer service calls in line with company processes and procedures
- Providing customers with advice on how to operate and test ADT systems
- Booking Service Engineer visits and liaising with engineers and customers regarding engineer arrival times
- Accurately imputing information onto computer systems
- Attending all necessary company training
To be considered for a Customer Service Advisor role you will have the following experience, skills and attributes;
- Proven experience in a Contact Centre environment is preferred but not essential
- Experience providing excellent levels of customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy
- IT literate with the ability to learn new computer systems
- Good attention to detail
- Customer focused with a proactive with a can do attitude
You'll receive a comprehensive induction including all necessary training and have the opportunity to work for a global leader in their field, with potential for further opportunities.
Location: Manchester City Centre (North West)
Hours of work: 5 days out of 7 including 1 weekend day per week.
Rotational shift between 7am and 8.30pm
Contracted Hours: 42 hours per week
Holidays: 33 days annual leave (pro rata), with requirement to work bank holidays
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.