Customer Service Assistant
World Duty Free is leading the way in airport shopping. We create outstanding airport and travel retail environments, working in close partnership with airport operators, brand partners and our network of suppliers from around the world.
Through our insight into our customers' needs, our core focus on the very best customer service, an innovative approach to promotions and in-store theatre, and through the breadth and depth of our ranges, we are able to deliver in-store experiences for our travelling customers which are second to none.
Position: Customer Service Assistant
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Job Type: Part Time, Contract
Salary: £6.95 - £7.27 per hour rising to £7.33 - £7.52 per hour after 12 weeks.
Hours: 28 hours per week, shift times available 3:00am - 10:00am or 5.00pm - 12.00am
Assessment Centre: 25th February 2016
The Customer Service Assistant is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service to drive sales and provide an exceptional service experience for all customers within their airport stores.
- Deliver an individualised world class service experience for every customer
- Maximize sales opportunities using world class service skills and knowledge of products and promotions
- Work to achieve operational standards across the store
- Shops operate 365 days a year, some operate 24 hours and have a variety of shift patterns depending on location / trading hours
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Passionate about providing exceptional service, both personally and in a team
- Able to understand how role contributes to the success of the business
- Ability to interact and communicate with a variety of cultures
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a good ability of spoken English
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Enjoy fast-paced and high turnover retail environments
- Relevant product knowledge
- Experience of working within a service industry
- Ability to communicate in more than one language
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Advisor, Shop Assistant, Customer Services, Retail Assistant, Customer Service, Sales Assistant etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.