Executive Projects Assistant (full or part-time)
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
About the Role
For this newly created role, we're on the search for an experienced Executive Projects Assistant to the CEO. You'll be responsible for providing a proactive, professional and confidential administrative support whilst overseeing small business improvement projects through to resolution. We're looking for someone who is able and has experience of adapting to changing circumstances and initiatives. The split of the role is approximately 10% PA/admin and the remainder project work therefore experience in this area is essential.
This role is available as a full or part-time; please specify what you are looking for in your covering letter.
- Working closely with the CEO to provide support in all aspects of UKCloud's business.
- Build strong and positive relationships within the senior management team and key stakeholders across the business.
- Day to day operational support to the CEO through the provision of a range of EA responsibilities including full diary and email management, preparation of correspondence, and follow-up communication.
- Full planning and preparation support for the CEO for all meetings, taking minutes and summarising discussions and actions as appropriate.
- On behalf of the CEO, oversee small business improvement projects required to resolution.
- Support the senior management team as required.
Skills and Experience
- A driven and emotionally intelligent individual.
- Executive / personal assistant level experience.
- Highly proficient planning and organisation skills; able to prioritise and communicate effectively across stakeholders.
- Positive attitude with a high degree of energy to success in a dynamic and busy environment.
- Confidential - experienced in dealing with multiple channels of communication.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Attention to detail and accurate; able to draft own correspondence and communicate effectively across key stakeholders (internal and external).
- Competitive salary plus 10% bonus
- Contributory pension, healthcare, life insurance
- 25 days' holiday, half a day birthday leave and support for one paid charity day per year
- Friday breakfasts
- At Farnborough, access to free parking, a subsidised onsite gym, restaurant and coffee shop
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focussed solely on serving the UK Public Sector, we are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Our dedicated team are driven to success in the UKCloud way:
Doing what's right ~ Disruption and Innovation ~ Focus through simplicity ~ Community and partnership ~ Passionate and accountable
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 150 people and we continue to grow. We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you.
What can you expect?
A fast paced and changeable environment focussed on enabling our customers to deliver agility in their technology that significantly reduces time, cost and risk. You'll learn on your feet, be open to move into new technologies, be adaptive and great at communicating and sharing your knowledge with your colleagues. Most importantly you'll be thinking of the customer at every point of your role.
If this excites you, let us know. We'd love to welcome you to the UKCloud team.
Please click 'apply now' with a covering letter and CV, telling us why you are interested in the Executive Assistant role and your current salary. We look forward to hearing from you.
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain UK government security clearance.
Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant / Project Secretary /Executive Projects Assistant /Projects Assistant
By applying, all applicants confirm that they are eligible to work and live in the UK and understand the requirement to undergo, achieve and maintain UK government security clearance.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.