This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A company working solely in the motor industry. This company have built a unique wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise over 40 years and share this through a series of motor retail specific events.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will...
- Assist with a full range of recruitment administration, such as placing job advertisements, acknowledging receipt of applications, obtain references for all interview candidates, preparing interview information packs and other paperwork as necessary
- Assist in providing support to staff by phone and email regarding basic HR advice and guidance in accordance with policies and procedures
- Assist in ensuring induction takes place for all new members of staff and that the Induction Pack is up to date and that a copy given to every new member of staff
- Arrange log-in codes and passwords for Personnel systems
- Update the HRIS as and when necessary, including the training portal
- Assist the administration requirements to ensure that Staff Appraisals are completed annually and on time
- Recognise and maintain confidentiality at all times regarding staff personal data
- Carry out photocopying, scanning or filing as required
- Assist in the preparation of employment contracts for all staff
- Do any other administration tasks as necessary
Your training...Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 in Business & Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £25k in a business role.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- Excellent numeracy/literacy skills and good ICT skills
- Experience of working with a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to progress in a HR career
- The ability to be discreet and confidential
- A professional, mature, reliable and trustworthy personality
- The ability to relate to people well
- The ability to work constructively as part of a team
- The ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities
- The ability to demonstrate consistently high standards of personal and professional conduct; showing tolerance and respect of the rights of others
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- A committed and flexible approach to working hours to ensure requirements are met
- 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
There is an opportunity for you to progress within the company with regular opportunities for promotion and pay reviews.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.