Jewellery Administration Executive
Location: Hatton Garden, London
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 per annum
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Administration Executive - This role is for a full time permanent position.
Diamonds Factory is one of the UK's largest online jewellery companies specializing in high end engagement rings, wedding rings and other diamond jewellery. We are based in Hatton Garden in Central London, the largest jewellery centre in the UK and have offices in 5 different other countries.
Your main role is to provide administrative support for the office and after sale service.
A day in the life of an administrator usually includes the following tasks:
- Deal with after sales service with our UK customers
- Keeping track of all the orders and making sure that our production is in line with the delivery deadline.
- Co-coordinating with manufacturing team and make sure the operation runs smoothly.
- After sales service, which includes taking care of customer complaints and repairs.
- Booking in post for customer repairs
- Co-ordinating with repair workshops and making sure that all the products are repaired and collected on given time and dispatched accordingly.
- Organize hallmarking, valuation, insurance and certification where ever required.
- Dispatching all the products to the customers.
- Support for the dispatch team
- Data entry and office related work.
- Provide general administration support to the management team.
- Manage the purchases of Office Supplies.
- General filing, housekeeping duties.
- Opportunity to extend the job after completion of 6 months probationary period.
- Superb learning & development and promotional opportunities that will help you maximize your potential and much more!
Hours and environment
Work/life balance is a perk of the job. Full time you'll work 9.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and also you will be working on alternate Saturdays from 10.30am to 5.30pm. Completion of the main body of tasks for the day is the utmost priority and you may be required to stay a little longer to complete the tasks over busier seasonal time periods.
The work will be a varied mix of computer based and workshop. No two days will be the same!! You will have the opportunity to meet and get to know some of the country's top diamond setters, mounters and goldsmiths!!
Skills and interests
You'll need to be a people person as your role involves working with people from all levels throughout the organization to help them in their daily jobs.
This list covers the set of skills expected:
- Methodical and organized
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
- Very quick Learner
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Accurate with a high attention to detail
- Focused, dedication and a good team player
- Show initiative to take action where needed
- Confident in the completion of tasks
It goes without saying that you need to be punctual and trust worthy, as you will be handling one of the worlds most sort after luxuries as part of your day-to-day job.
Keywords: Jewellery Administrator, Jewellery, Customer Service, After Sales, Delivery Deadlines, Repair Workshops, Hallmarking, Valuation, Insurance, Certification, Filing, Housekeeping Duties, Sales, Administration, Deadline Management, Customer Complaints, Customer Service, Product Dispatching, Data Entry, General Support
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.