Office coordinator (Full Time)
Starting Salary is £20k and it automatically increases to £22k after 6 months of passed probation
Working Hours are Monday to Friday 8:45am-7pm
Location: Balham (Near Clapham)
Here at Morgan Randall we look for individuals with a hunger for success, good commercial awareness, and a passion for people and our business. You'll be someone who genuinely cares about the well-being of your colleagues and the business ensuring that you play a key role in ensuring we achieve our aim "To become the greatest service company in our industry".
You'll need a genuine affinity with Morgan Randall's Core Values.
As well as strong customer service skills, we also require you to be able to demonstrate a proven track record in administration or customer service. It is important for us to determine that you have the core experience required to do the job at hand.
Although we promote a work-life balance and arrange various social group activities where we encourage our team to bring their family and loved ones, we work just as hard as we play. The hours are set but occasionally you might need to adapt to the needs of the business.
It's important to us that you have the drive, desire and determination to progress and help develop our business. We're looking for people who have the hunger to succeed and the desire to be part of a young, dynamic business which strives to be the best. We want to see people who love working in a team as well as being self-motivated enough to perform individually. Whilst it's important to work as a team, being an Office Coordinator carries a lot of individual responsibility.
- The minimum criteria for this position is as follows:
- Knowledge, Skills, Experience in a admin role
- 2 years continuous employment at any one time
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- Demonstrated ability to priorities duties
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible enough to adapt to change
- Good communications skills - written and verbal
- Great IT skills
- Confidence in decision-making
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Skills with People
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- A good team-playing mentality
- Ability to present new ideas forward
- Team Worker
- Achievement orientated
- Thick skinned - handling rejection on a daily basis will be part and parcel of the job
- Self starter - an Office Coordinator has no time to wait for others
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to perform effectively when there are pressure peaks
- Willing and able to attend company meetings which take place outside of normal working hours approx. one per month)
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Making refreshments
- Answering the phone
- Opening and Closing of the branch
- Keeping on top of the cleanliness of the branch both front and back of house
- Printing, Coping and scanning documents
- Signing keys in/out
- Help facilitate any recruitment evenings when needed
- Ordering the stationary and office equipment
- Arranging for postal deliveries at the post office
- Taking on any research tasks that are business related
- Helping with training tasks that are business related
If you think you will be a good fit for the role then please apply.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.