We`re looking for an Office Manager with experience who demonstrates excellent organisational capability, a positive outlook and an engaging personal manner. Facility and resource management, liaising with varying departments and picking up ad hoc responsibilities as they arise will all fall within your remit. If you want to join international organisation basking in a period of significant growth, this is the opportunity for you!
In this exciting role each day presents a new challenge, you`ll be acting as front of house one moment, before proof reading proposals in the next. As such, the successful candidate will be adaptable, someone who embraces change as much as they thrive when interacting with people. You`ll be liaising with professionals from all backgrounds and levels of seniority, both internally and externally. The Office Manager will therefore employ a composed, unflappable approach.
Taking full ownership of day to day operations, you`ll efficiently co-ordinate operations and help to thoroughly manage projects through to completion. In return, you`ll be joining a company that not only offers you fantastic financial rewards, but one that is growing at an exponential rate. As such, progression opportunities are rife. With the further perk of a fantastic culture to work in, this is a unique opportunity for any Office Manager!
- Act as front of house and the welcoming face of the company to clients
- Manage facilities, resources and finances
- Liaise with a range of departments internally and externally and individuals at all levels of seniority
- Format and proof-read proposals and official documentation
- Pick up ad-hoc duties as and when they arise
- On-boarding training so that you can adjust quickly to the role
- A basic salary of £30K!
- An attractive, modern office in a desirable London location
- Healthcare / pension / childcare vouchers
- Regular socials in a friendly, outgoing working culture
- Fantastic exposure and experience as part of an established international organisation that continues to grow at a startling rate
- Organised with the ability to multi-task confidently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superb attention to detail
- A positive outlook
- Preferably experience in a similar role
Don`t hesitate, apply today!
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.