Receptionist / Administrator and Beauty Therapist with excellent customer service and administration skills required to work on a busy reception desk for Hair & Beauty Training Salon in Central London.
SALARY: up to £18,000 per annum (Depending on Experience)
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week, Monday to Saturday (Shifts)
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have a Level 2 qualification or equivalent in Beauty Therapy
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Receptionist / Administrator & Beauty Therapist that enjoys working within a customer facing environment and providing a first class customer service experience.
The Hair & Beauty Salon is a training environment for students looking to gain 'hands on' practical experience and the qualifications required to enter the industry.
As the Receptionist / Administrator & Beauty Therapist you will be the first point of contact for all customers, students and staff and will provide a high standard of customer service by dealing will all enquires and duties effectively, efficiently and in a friendly and professional manner at all times.
Your responsibilities as the Receptionist / Administrator & Beauty Therapist will involve booking appointments and dealing with client enquiries, updating client records onto both computer and manual systems, processing payments for all treatments and retail sales. It is also essential to ensure the safety & cleanliness of the reception and salon areas are maintained, making sure they are presentable to the public at all times. You will also need to oversee the progression and development of the students whilst they complete their hours required working on the Reception Desk.
As the Receptionist / Administrator & Beauty Therapist you will need to be willing to work towards becoming an Assessor for the salon so you are able to assess the standards within the salon and the treatments that are delivered. Full training will be provided.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Booking of appointments through face-to-face, telephone, and email contact
- Liaising with and resolving client queries
- Support the students through their assessment process on reception
- Support lecturers to allocate treatments to appropriate students
- Ensure salon literature and products are fully stocked and well presented
- Maintain security of the reception area and secure cash handling
- Ensure all clients receive promotional material on latest offers
- Ensure displays and promotional area up to date and tidy
- Ensure the students maintain a professional attitude & appearance at all times whilst working in the salon
- Achieve targets set by the company
- Monitor timetables to ensure the correct treatment is being booked to suit the assessments and reporting discrepancies to the line manager
- Attend planning meetings on a weekly basis
- Maintain correctly all college tracking systems
- To positively represent the college at all times
- Ensure that the Reception, Nail Bar and salons are maintained to a high professional standard
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience of working in a salon reception environment
- Experience of providing outstanding customer service in a fast paced environment
- Accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
- The ability to deal with sensitive matters and resolve client queries / complaints
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication, written and numerical skills
- Self-motivated and committed to own personal development
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines including dealing with difficult and stressful situations
- A Level 2 qualification or equivalent
- A1 Assessors Award or a willingness to achieve within 1 year
- Experience of working with the 16-19 year old age group
- Experience of assessing students in a Salon environment
- Working knowledge of i-Salon
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV's of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Central London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
AWD online operates as an employment agency.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.