Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Hours: This position is permanent and full time - with working hours set as Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm.
City Credit Capital is a leading provider of Forex and CFD margin trading services. Headquartered in the City of London, with associate offices in Hong Kong and Latin America, we service a global client base of active investors. City Credit Capital is regulated and authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
We are seeking an immaculately presented receptionist to work on our front of house desk who is available to start immediately. This is a hands-on position where you will be the first point of contact for all callers and visitors to the City Credit Capital reception. You will provide an excellent first impression and undertake various administrative duties to ensure the reception is maintained to a high standard.
Responsibilities of the Receptionist
- Meeting and greeting all guests ensuring the highest level of professionalism and customer service at all times.
- Register external visitors in the Visitor Management System.
- Answer and redirect all incoming calls promptly.
- Manage meeting room bookings.
- Manage all post and couriers.
- Manage office supplies such as stationary and kitchen inventory including ordering and monitoring stock.
- Maintain cleanliness and presentation of reception, meeting room, kitchen and coffee point.
- Assisting with occasional events e.g. annual Christmas party.
- Ad hoc admin - document binding, filing, scanning, photocopying etc.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Provide ad hoc support to the HR Manager.
- Follow the pre-established guidelines and instructions to perform the functions of the job.
Requirements of the Receptionist:
- Presentable and professional appearance.
- Previous reception/front of house and admin experience within a professional environment.
- Well-spoken/articulate with fluency in English - verbal and written.
- Friendly, personable and warm demeanour with a genuine interest in reception.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Efficient and organised with ability to work proactively and multitask.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate with internal/external parties via email, face to face and telephone.
- Reliable, with an excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to respond quickly to different situations.
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel & Outlook.
- GCSE A-C grade in English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
This role is perfect for a friendly and dedicated receptionist, with a proactive attitude and who is happy to be responsive to a variety of different roles
Sucessful candidates are offered a Private Healthcare (Once a successful probationary period has passed) and a pension scheme.
If you are interested in this role and are available for an immediate start, please apply ASAP to be considered. Please note that due to the high response rate expected for this role, only those who are shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.