VoiceAbility supports people who face disadvantage or discrimination to have a voice that counts. Providing advocacy and user involvement services across England, VoiceAbility is a growing organisation working with people who are vulnerable or marginalised to raise their voices and have their rights respected.
Position: Referral Administrator
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Hours: 15 hours per week, Mondays and Wednesdays, from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Salary: up to £21,000 pa pro rata
Closing Date: 24th January 2017
Interviews will be held on the: 6th and 7th February 2017.
The Referral Administrator will manage and provide a first-class telephone referral service for VoiceAbility's advocacy and involvement service and other VoiceAbility services in the North Region, ensuring this is coordinated with the wider organisation's referral process.
- Manage calls to the referral line during office hours
- Keep accurate records of calls and cases ensure calls are signposted and referred effectively
- Provide low level advocacy support to people who contact the service
- Take responsibility for obtaining activity data from team leaders and collating and producing a quarterly report
- Ensure service information is maintained in an organised manner
- Build and maintain a knowledge and information library that is accessible both internally and externally
- Liaise with the Marketing directorate to ensure that the service website is kept up to date
- Undertake any administrative duties required
- Ensuring statistical reports are collated and produced for quarterly contract meetings
- Participate and contribute fully to organisational meetings and conferences
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Highly IT literate
- Good at building relationships
- Problem solving skills (including identifying issues and requirements)
- Planning and Organisation skills (including maintaining accurate and timely records)
- Customer Service Best practice
You may have experience of the following: Referral Administrator, Advocacy, Local Government, NHS, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Administration, Administrator, Office Assistant, Customer Services, Voluntary Sector, Admin Assistant, Customer Service, Grant Applications etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.