- Completing HPI checks on customers vehicles
- Check customer and dealerships documents meet specified criteria and ensure car finance agreements are completed accurately and efficiently and raise any discrepancies with the sales team
- Complete security calls and terms and conditions recordings with customers
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail orientated and able to prioritise workload
- Strong computer skills and experience of using a CRM system
What We'll Offer
- Abundant opportunity for continuous development and progression within a growing business
- A vibrant and high-energy working environment with plenty of incentives
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Dress down days
Basic Salary of £16,000 - £18,000 per annum (Dependant on experience)
40 hours per week over 5 days including some weekends
It would be great to hear from you!
Send your CV to us by applying below.
(Please note: due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants directly. Therefore, if we have not contacted you within 14 days, please consider your application with us to have been unsuccessful.)
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.