Do you have a flair for organisation and a passion for accuracy? Are you looking to take the next steps in your career with a leading business? If so, LSH Autos are recruiting and we want to hear from you!
When global automotive retailing group, Lei Shing Hong commenced with its first Mercedes-Benz dealership more than 45 years ago, it started on its journey to become the world's largest Mercedes-Benz retailer. Our UK dealerships operate under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester market areas.
Due to continued business success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of a Used Car Sales Administrator at Mercedes Benz of Manchester. This role is a part time position covering Thursdays and Fridays, 8:30 - 5:00.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Sales Administrator, you will take on a varied role with responsibilities including:
- Creating and maintaining vehicle stock records in Kerridge
- Assisting in the processing of the wholesale funding system report (DTR) and the updating of the VSB Statuses
- Documenting the reasons for all credit notes raised and be responsible for the subsequent filing
- Processing sales orders and invoices including the matching of orders with vehicle stocks
- Providing support to the sales team as required to enable efficient and timely handover of vehicles to customers
- Creating and maintaining deal files in accordance with DVLA regulations and ensure compliance with DVLA audit requirements
- To ensure that general housekeeping is in order at all times, including filing, congestion charges, V5 new owner updating, parking penalties and speeding fines
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations' policies, procedures and minimum standards are met
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator, who can ideally demonstrate previous experience within a similar role in the automotive industry. You will also:
- Must be able to develop knowledge of vehicle specifications and vehicle ordering systems
- IT literate including Kerridge and Excel
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
- Must be numerate, accurate and show attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with a desire to learn all aspects of the accounts/admin function
In return for your hard work as our Sales Administrator, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary of £21,000 pro rata.
If you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Sales Administrator we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.