SJD Accountancy are the UK largest specialist provider of fixed fee accountancy services to contractors. Due to internal promotion we are currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join the finance team based out of the head office in Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire.
As part of the finance team you will be working closely with billing, credit control and the accounts team where you will be playing a pivotal role maintaining accurate and up to date sales ledger Accounts and cash book for the Group.
- Responsible for adding new client accounts on to the system that have been sent across by the on-boarding team.
- Investigating cash items on the suspense account for approval to amend the posting.
- Any amendments to client data.
- Processing of direct debit mandates received.
- Daily entry of new Direct Debits
- The posting of the first invoices for new clients.
- Posting daily sales receipts.
- Assist with credit control and monthly direct debit reconciliations, as required.
- Prepare weekly bank reports and post cash book entries on a regular basis.
- Assist in other ad-hoc administrative, reporting and financial tasks as requested by the Chief Finance Officer and Financial Controller and billing and credit control manager in order to produce the monthly finance team deliverables.
- Bookkeeping knowledge
- Intermediate on Excel
- Ideally experience of being a Sales Ledger
- Knowledge of SAGE 200
- Knowledge Direct Debit mandate
An excellent opportunity not to be missed this role can lead into a fantastic career in Finance within the Group.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.