If you are looking to start your career but need more experience and qualifications, then this entry-point Traineeship will get you there. Apply today!
You will be working for...
An international digital agency working with businesses to create more value from their online channels. Founded in 2002 by childhood friends Alexis Pratsides and Elliott King, we love working with businesses on how their digital assets and activities can integrate with overall marketing strategies and objectives.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Opportunity full Description
'A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.'
Daily duties can include:
- Website testing
- Content implementation
- Weekly project reports
- Monthly retained client reports
- Checking completed tasks
- Taking/writing up meeting notes
- Updating task management systems
- Updating department reports
- Updating department schedules
- Updating project plans
- Attending project reviews
- Attending client meetings
- Housekeeping of client folders
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job with little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 (A level) or aged 19 to 24 and not yet achieved a Level 2 (5 GCSE's at grade C including maths and English)?
Training to be provided:
The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement. You will also have the opportunity to work towards a Level 2 qualification.
Minimum of 6 weeks
Working hours of programme:
Monday to Thursday 9.00am-4.00pm
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Excel)
- Previous Customer Service Experience desirable
- Team Work
- Team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- A can do attitude
No formal qualifications required but an interest to learn new skills.
Progression to a Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship with full employment prospects at the end for the right candidate.
Important other information:
This Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Traineeship with QA and begin your Business Traineeship career with great prospects today.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.